Venn Telecom is a Network as a Service provider based on wireless SDWAN. We deploy professional grade connectivity worldwide in a matter of days. Using latest generation bonding technology, we aggregate all available data signals (mobile, fixed, satellite). Our Multi-operator mobile data connectivity can be used as primary connection or instantaneous backup.
Venn provides a single performant, redundant and secure WAN access, fully integrated in our customer’s network. We deliver industry specific solutions for critical communication in construction, dredging, retail, international manufacturing, emergency help NGOs, broadcasting and events.
PLUG & WORK
VENN TELECOM. BECAUSE YOUR BUSINESS MUST ALWAYS BE CONNECTED.
Are you mad about Marketing?
Is « digital communication » your middle name?
Do you love copywriting?
And are you driven to put Venn Telecom in the spotlights?
Then you might have the right fit for the profile we’re looking for.
We are looking for a Content Manager who:
- Will be responsible for managing all kinds of content for Venn (brochures, case studies, videos…)
- Will be in charge of creating unique stories that will attract, engage and inspire our prospects
- Must have a strong affinity in design and user experience to make sure that the content is not only a good copy but it’s also delivered in a great format: brochure, video, ppt…
- Own the development of the content strategy and manage the content calendar
- Manage the content production from A to Z (brief, concept/wireframe, copy, design, final print/production, …)
- Find and manage freelancers and agencies that will contribute to the production (copy, design, printing, video production, …)
- Responsible for all kinds of content: website copy, blog posts, case studies, whitepapers, brochures, presentations, emails, …
- In all kinds of format: PowerPoint presentation, digital copy, print, video, …
- Create Venn templates (PowerPoint, sales contracts, purchase order, …)
- Manage packaging for Venn products (concept, design, copy, packaging manufacturers, …)
- Responsible for branding material and promo items (stickers, giveaways for trade shows, banners, …)
- Responsible for producing and updating Venn Telecom profile in directories, websites, networking platforms, …
- Manage design deliverables (banners, …)
- Manage Venn email signature
- Contribute to SEO copy
- Provide biweekly reporting on content activity
- Grow the startup image into an established brand within 3 years
- Manage social media and post regularly relevant topics
- Organize events (logistics, booth, speaking opps, promotion, hotels, venue, …)
- Help on operational tasks in the Marketing teams
- Customer centric: understands customer needs and has the skill to reflect that in the content produced
- About 4 years of experience
- Copywriting experience in English
- Design and user experience skills
- Knowledge in CMS
- Knowledge in SEO
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A very diverse role with everyday new challenges;
- A result based attractive compensation and benefits package (13th month, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, meal- and ecocheques, cellphone, …);
- A contract of undefined duration;
- A flexible structure with, after a run-in period, the possibility of working from home and flexible hours;
- Take part in a promising, growing, exciting, young and agile company.
Startdate : When available