Venn is a fast-growing B2B managed service provider specialized in SDWAN technologies. We deliver stable and efficient VPN to customers in Belgium and Europe by using all available internet connections and bonding them into an unbreakable service.
PLUG & WORK
VENN TELECOM. BECAUSE YOUR BUSINESS MUST ALWAYS BE CONNECTED.
Venn Telecom is expanding fast and needs to recruit curious and passionate technical profiles to maintain the best level of service quality and superfast delivery.
The open position of System Engineer consists in the following tasks:
- Supervision and improvement of the network to proactively tackle issues;
- Datacenter Infrastructure Management (virtualization, firewalling, monitoring, back-ups, maintenance);
- Implementation of customer’s networks (WAN, VPN, Remote Access,…).
- Customer support via mail and phone (3th line);
- Participating in 3th line duty service to support 24/7 SLA via a rotating system.
- Practical knowledge in following technologies and services: VLAN, VPN, LAN, IP routing, Virtualization, Firewalling, Mobile technology (3G/4G). CCNA is a nice to have or willing to do it;
- About 3 years of IT experience;
- A good sense of customer care and pride in customer satisfaction;
- A very big appetite to learn new technologies (SDWAN, SDN, 5G, IPv6, Cloud Firewalls, Sase) and create innovative solutions (4G bonding, Mobile VPNs, hybrid deployments, BGP, OSPF, …);
- Fluent in French or Dutch, working knowledge of English.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A very diverse role with every day new challenges;
- A result based attractive compensation and benefits package (13th month, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, meal- and ecocheques, cellphone, …);
- A contract of undefined duration;
- A flexible structure with working from home and flexible hours;
- Take part of a promising, growing and exciting, young and agile company.
Startdate : ASAP