Agile Project Manager
Venn is a B2B managed service provider specialising in SDWAN technologies. We deliver stable and efficient VPN services to customers worldwide by taking all available Internet connections and connecting them into an unbreakable service. We have grown tremendously in the past year and are therefore expanding our activities.
In 2020 we had over 200 customers with around 50 in construction.
Due to this rapid growth of our company, we need someone to manage the various, large projects and to identify our internal need for the right software and processes.
PLUG & WORK
VENN TELECOM. BECAUSE YOUR BUSINESS MUST ALWAYS BE CONNECTED.
Our Agile Project Manager is responsible for the preparation and follow-up of various projects, both internal and external.
- Report on project progress/budget/scope internally and with the customer in relation to the quotation offered.
- You ensure an optimal solution based on the customer needs.
- You consult with suppliers and follow-up the projects with our technical and other internal departments.
- Discussing planning-related issues with the customer.
- You compile the technical files, choose the various components and calculate the cost price.
- You gather internal needs for IT development through discussions with your colleagues.
- You translate these requirements into clear delivery packages for the development team.
- You animate and manage the agile cycles of the development.
- You assume ownership of the tool and its road map.
- You take a close look at our internal processes and optimise them where necessary.
- You are an enormous asset if you know the different aspects of an IT project through and through: what are the requirements of the system? Architecture, development, integration, KPI monitoring, testing and upgrades – it’s all part of the job.
- Master level, preferably in an IT-related environment and with at least 4 years of work experience.
- Good communicative skills (consultation with suppliers & customers).
- The necessary assertiveness to lead a project.
- Works in a structured, planned, proactive and result-oriented way.
- Creative, independent, flexible and sense of initiative.
- Professional trilingual (ENG, NL, FR).
- A high listen capacity
- Creative thinker
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will be working in a company where the employee is central. Therefore, we find it important that there is a balance between work and private life.
We also organise various activities to keep the team spirit high.
You can count on an attractive gross salary, hospital and group insurance, meal vouchers, insurances, 6 extra days and a bonus system.
A plus is our flexible structure with working from home and flexible hours.
Startdate : ASAP